Thursday, May 2, 2019

4) Little Holes in Between the Legs of your Jeans

You know the ones, those two frayed holes that seemingly appear out of nowhere in between the legs of your jeans.  It's like there was no warning.  You go to grab your favourite, comfy pair of jeans and then WTF, there are two holes soak dab in the middle of your crotch.

Then there is the internal conversation:

"I think I can still wear them."
"What if the holes get bigger and then my thing hangs out the side" 
"Maybe if I don't sit with my legs open, nobody will notice." 


Tip - I found these on Amazon.ca https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07M5N2GDH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Patches that you just iron on and voila!  You can keep wearing those jeans...at least for a little while longer.  

If I never get those holes in my jeans ever again, I would be a happy man!  



No comments:

Post a Comment