Monday, April 29, 2019

1) Accidentally Putting my Shirt on Backwards

So it't the morning, maybe I'm in a rush.  I go to grab my shirt and take it off the hanger.  Despite all of my shirt-putting-on experience, when I go to pull it over me head I realize that I have put it on backwards!

I quickly, angrily, throw it off my body and whip is around 180 degrees until it is now facing the right way.  I'm pissed and maybe a little embarrassed about what I've done.

Sure it only takes me all of 2 seconds to rectify this simple mistake, but in my mind, I have done something atrocious.  Yes I have wasted my valuable time, but more importantly, I hate the feel of that backwards shirt.  It is so unnatural and so wrong.

If I never again put on a backwards shirt, I would be a happy man!.


No comments:

Post a Comment