Tuesday, April 30, 2019

2) People who do not Park Correctly

For the next item on my list that absolutely drives me (men) nuts, people who do not park correctly.  To be more specific, people who do not park in between the lines, symmetrically.  Basically the jerk parked too much to one side or another and too close to one of the lines.  Now here I come, stopped at the parking spot assessing whether I can slip may car in the spot next to the incorrect-parker.  Sure my small car can fit, but when that jabroni opens his door, is the side of my car going to get dinged? 

In the end and most of the time, I usually decide against squishing my car in that parking spot, instead opting for one that is probably a whole lot further away from the place I am trying to get to.  

There are no points for effort here.  If you step out of your car and see that your tires are on the freaking lines, get back in and try again!  If I don't see another incorrect parker for the rest of my life,  I would be a happy man.  




No comments:

Post a Comment